Unique location in Athens city centre, near Acropolis, Acropolis Museum, all major city attractions and museums and near the Metro stations of Monastiraki & Omonia.
63 Guestrooms & Suites with unique art elements or original wall paintings and a collection of Family Rooms -a real thrill for your little ones
Dining Hall & Lounge Area with terrace overlooking Kotzia Square and a Mediterranean menu with local inspiration and fresh organic products from the Agreco Farms in Crete
- A refreshing welcome drink upon arrival at the hotel
- Honeymoon welcome with chilled sparkling wine and fresh fruits waiting in your guestroom.
- “Melokarido” – a Greek tradition of honey and walnuts, symbolizing virility and the sweetness of life.
- Romantic continental breakfast served in the privacy of your room the next morning
- Room upgrade upon availability at check in