Santorini Wine Adventure Tour (Morning)
Optional Santorini Small Group Wine Tours
Enjoy this 4-hour tour of the Santorini countryside and visit the most distinct wineries of the island. Taste a selection of 12 different wine styles from Santorini and Greece. Winemaking on Santorini dates back more than 4,000 years, and the tour covers the most distinct wineries of the island, starting at a vineyard on the volcanic soils. Stroll through the unique basket vines, learning about the local viticulture that makes vine-growing in Santorini respected worldwide for its distinctive means of production. Learn the island’s history through its winemaking as you move between 3 distinct wineries, all acclaimed by international experts. Taste the major wine styles of Santorini, such as Assyrtiko, Nykteri, Vinsanto accompanied by local delicacies, including cheese, salami, and olives. The wineries are: Boutari Winery, Gavalas Winery, Gaia Winery, Yellow Donkey (brewery) .
- Visit 3 traditional wineries and cellars in the countryside of Santorini.
- Taste a selection of 12 different wine styles from Santorini and Greece.
- Stroll through a volcanic vineyard & discover the unique viticulture.
- Enjoy an assortment of local cheese, salami and olives.
- Discover parts of Santorini’s history through its winemaking.
- Visit hidden parts of the island most tours don’t cover.
- Travel in small groups for a more personalized and intimate experience.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your Hotel / Cruise ship.
- Visit 3 traditional wineries featured in respected wine magazines such as "Wine & Spirits" and "Decanter".
- Wine tasting of 12 different wine styles from Santorini and Greece.
- English-speaking wine expert guide.
- Mini wine-tasting tutorial.
- Assortment plate of cheese, salami, and olives at one of the wineries.
- Roundtrip transportation in a modern air-conditioned van.
- All taxes.
- Admissions and tasting fees.
- Cable car tickets for Cruise passengers. (Optional)