Santorini Cooking Class & Wine Tasting
Optional Santorini Small Group Wine Tours
Treat yourselves to a fun and informative wine tour in Santorini, followed by a culinary feast filled with Santorini flavors and traditional Greek delights.The day starts with a visit to a volcanic vineyard. Stroll past the unique basket vines and learn about the local viticulture that makes Santorini’s vine-growing respected worldwide for its distinctive means of production.During the tour, visit 2 traditional wineries and taste the island’s delicious wines including Assyrtiko, Nykteri and Vinsanto. You will also sample traditional Greek aperitifs such as Raki and Ouzo, and learn how to cook like a Greek under the guidance of a local chef at a traditional restaurant.Enjoy plenty of Greek appetizers along the way, and come away with some classic Greek recipes to impress your friends back home with. Of course, you’ll also get to enjoy the fruits of your labor at the end of your cooking lesson! The wineries are: Boutari Winery, Gavalas Winery, Gaia Winery, Yellow Donkey (brewery) .
- Learn to cook like a Greek by a chef in a Greek Cooking class.
- Visit two artisan wineries in the countryside of Santorini.
- Savor a selection of 8 different wine styles.
- Sample traditional Greek aperitifs such as Raki and Ouzo.
- Enjoy a fresh-cooked lunch at a traditional fine restaurant.
- English-speaking wine expert guide, mini wine-tasting tutorial.
- Small & personalized groups up to 8 people.
- Explore the wine & local flavors of Santorini in a fun and interactive way.
Amoudi: If you wish, after the tour enjoy lunch or dinner in the unique and charming port town of Amoudi, situated below Oia, and known for its fish tavernas. There are only 4 tavernas on a block of stone tucked into the mountains with the sea in front. It has a small beach with crystal blue green waters! We will drop you off after the tour on a complimentary basis and arrange a return taxi for your return to the hotel, payable by you.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your Hotel / Cruise ship.
- English-speaking wine expert guide.
- Wine tasting of 8 different wine styles from Santorini.
- Mini wine-tasting tutorial.
- Greek Cooking class by a chef in a traditional restaurant.
- All taxes.
- Admissions and tasting fees.
- Cable car tickets for Cruise passengers. (Optional)