Fragrant gardens lapped by azure waters and palm-fringed lagoons swirling past natural stone terraces are the hallmarks of this relaxing yet sophisticated beachfront resort that offers the highest standards of Mediterranean luxury and refinement. Styled after the sprawling palaces of the Minoan kings and Venetian nobles who once ruled Crete, Amirandes introduces guests to the easy elegance of true European luxe. The architecture’s sleek lines sets off the celebrated beauty of the southern Mediterranean landscape of silver-flecked olive trees, tropical palms, and flowering shrubs against brilliant blue skies and sparkling teal waters. Natural stone terraces with sea views stretching to forever are perfect for whiling away tranquil mornings sipping coffee by the Olympic-sized swimming pool or for lazy sunset cocktails at the lagoon bar where you can flirtatiously dangle your toes in the water.
Stunning architecture, styled after Minoan palaces with over 21,500 square feet palm-fringed lagoons, Olympic sized pool, indoor pool & 58 private pools
Impeccable, personalized VIP services
Family oriented Suites & Villas Exclusive wide collection of deluxe guestrooms, bungalows, suites & villas with designers’ furniture & luxurious amenities
Honeymoon Amenities & Value Added
- A refreshing welcome drink upon arrival at the hotel
- Honeymoon welcome with chilled champagne and fresh fruits waiting in your guestroom.
- Special decoration of the honeymoon bed with sugared almonds & scented rose petals
- “Melokarido” – a Greek tradition of honey and walnuts, symbolizing virility and the sweetness of life.
- Romantic continental breakfast served in the privacy of your room the next morning
- Room upgrade upon availability at check in